Saturday, May 31, 2014

More on the 100 days of healing ...

Yes, I have been feeling better.  A lot better, in fact.  So much better that sometimes I forget how bad off I was not so long ago.  And sometimes I forget that I still have a lot of healing to do, and a lot of sleep debt that I have to make up for.  And sometimes I forget that I still need to be gentle with myself.

Lucky for me, I have someone who will be gentle for me, and makes sure I take care of myself.


But seriously, while it is really, really nice to be able to sleep through the night again, and to have the majority of my brain power back again, I have to admit, I'm tired of always being tired.  I want to get my energy back.  I want to be able to start working out again, and maybe start training for a 5K like I used to do.  I want to be able to lose all this weight I've gained in the last year.

Right now it is 10:15pm on a Saturday night, and I'm ready to go to bed.

I feel like I'm 90 years old.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa You have a fitbit, It has a great food diary log on the dashboard and activity monitor. Great tools to help with your goals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is true. It is all a matter of getting my head in the right space to *use* said FitBit ... :)

      Delete